In the 2020 – 2021 financial year schools will receive:
- pupil premium funding of £1320 per pupil in reception classes to year 6 if they have been eligible for Free School Meals at any point in the past six years.
- pupil premium funding of £2300 per pupil who has left the care of the Local Authority because of one of the following:
- special guardianship order
- a child arrangements order
- a residence order
- pupil premium funding of £2300 for any child who is still in the care of the Local Authority will be allocated to the Virtual School Head, who will liaise with the school to ensure it is spent in the best way.
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding. The impact of the pupil premium is measured by looking at the progress made termly by individual children.
Newtown Primary School has recently became a Cumbria Education Trust academy.
Please click below for information on our pupil premium allocation for 2020/2021 and our planned spend. Thank you