This term our PSHE topic across the whole school is Healthy Me.
Each week we will looking at a different focus:
- Food: To learn the impact of food on the body, e.g. creating energy, giving comfort and altering mood
- Drugs: To learn about different types of drugs and their uses and their effects on the body particularly the liver and heart
- Alcohol: To evaluate when alcohol is being used responsibly, anti-socially or being misused
- Emotional and Mental Health: To understand what it means to be emotionally well and can explore people's attitudes towards mental health/illness
- Managing Stress:To recogonise when we feel stressed and the triggers that cause this
- Hygiene: Educating ourselves on how we can keep healthy and hygienic on the current topic of coronavirus